Connecticut Association for the Gifted Resources
Blue Valley Parent Advocates for Gifted Education (BVPAGE)
- Blue Valley Parent Advocates for Gifted Education "provides access to multiple resources for parents to connect, gather information, and ask questions." As a Kansas-based organization, their events may not be easily accessible to SPARK families. Informative presentations and meeting minutes, however, are available on their website for free.
- Advocating without Alienating is one presentation you may find especially helpful.
- Non-profit with a lot of free online resources for gifted students & their families
National Association for the Gifted (NAGC)
- Project M2 was an advanced mathematics curriculum and research study by the University of Connecticut.
- Resources for Parents from Project M2
- Click on "About Project M2-->Family Resources"